Ok let’s face it….guys are probably tired of the same old grilled cheese….expecially teens who have mom doing a majority of the cooking….close your eyes…what do you think when you think…MEN….ok thats not what I was getting at…not that either…past that…ok…your right…hooters…the famous resturaunt with some very good hot wings. Guys love hot wings….why can’t we have the best of a hot wing in a grilled cheese? Well now we can!
- 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken, warm
- 2 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing (I like creamy ranch)
- 2 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoon celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoon green or red onion, sliced or diced
- 2 tablespoon blue cheese, room temperature, crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, room temperature, grated
- 2 tablespoon butter.
It’s like a hooters buffalo wing on a sandwich! YUMMY!
- Mix the chicken, hot sauce, mayo, carrot, celery and onion in a small bowl.
- Put together sandwich and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Yes this is something very good…and I’ve made it many times! I’m sure some out there are scratching your heads and saying why…well the reason is it just tastes good. Expecially with a beer! There are now many men who are sad cause now they can’t say hooters is the only place that makes great food, and their wives forbid them from going to hooters.