- * 10 pounds lean ground bison (alligator, lamb beef anything you want)
- * 10 pounds ground venison (elk, moose, bear, anything works nicely)
- * 10 pounds ground boar (rattlesnake, wild boar, anythng meaty)
- * 10 pounds shredded chicken (turkey, goose, emu, ostritch, anything chickeny)
- * 12 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- * 6 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- * 6 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- * 6 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- * 6 medium onion, chopped
- * 12 roasted cloves garlic, chopped
- * 4-1/2 cups chili powder
- * 6 cups water or guinness draught
- * 2 bottle of your favorite hot sauce
- * 2 tub of sour cream for those who can’t stand to eat hot stuff
- * 24 red habenaros (fresh)
- * 12 red chili peppers (fresh)
1. Place the ground meat in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Drain off grease. Place the pot over medium heat, and add the onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper, hot peppers chili and habenaros and kidney beans. Cook and stir for a few minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce and water, and season with chili powder. Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes uncovered.
2.MAKES FOR 72 SERVINGS! YES THIS LASTS FOR 2 WEEKS A BOWL OF HEARTY WARM CHILI FOR BREAKFEST LUNCH AND DINNER!
3.Also cheese shredded cheese…I also cook 2 pounds of bacon, cook it till it’s cooked crispy yet flimsy, not black, and toss it into the blender and grind it up in there and mix it in….very delicious…. don’t forget the hot sauce!