Bring Sriracha, rice wine vinegar, mirin, and jelly to a boil in a small heavy saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, adjusting heat if necessary, until mixture is thick and reduced about 10 minutes.
Place drumsticks in a large bowl and season generously with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 450°. Whisk rice flour potato flour and cornstarch in a medium bowl. Place a rimmed baking sheet. Using a paper towel, pat drumsticks dry. Dredge in rice flour mixture, shaking off excess. Arrange on prepared rack.
Roast drumsticks, turning frequently, until skin is browned and crisp, 50–60 minutes.
If you make them ahead of time, Rewarm in a 450° oven for 10–15 minutes before continuing.
Combine hot drumsticks and 1 cup sauce in a large bowl; toss to coat. Return drumsticks to rack and roast, turning once, until skin is crisp and sauce is beginning to brown, 8–9 minutes. Remaining sauce can be used for dipping.
- Ubbu Rotti (cookcurrynook.wordpress.com)
- Substitute for sweet rice flour? (ask.metafilter.com)
- What IiF Flour (ideasinfood.com)
- Indo-Chinese Vegan Cabbage Manchurian with a Spicy Sauce (healthyslowcooking.com)
- Tuesday Tips (foodallergiesonice.wordpress.com)
- Arsenic and….BROWN RICE??? (barefootinvt.wordpress.com)
- Rice Flour Cake (myrecipefeed.wordpress.com)
- beer battered catfish tacos my way (livindolcevita.wordpress.com)
- Spice Market’s Spicy Thai Fried Chicken Wings (friendseat.com)
- Remove Stuck-On Rice From Your Pot with Soap and Vinegar [Video] (lifehacker.com)
- Sriracha Soy Tempeh Stir Fry with Snap Peas (professorvegetable.com)
- Rookie sushi-making escapade! (lilhariet.wordpress.com)
- Devi’s Corner – Banana Leaf Rice (lifeasacynic.blogspot.com)
- Better Than Takeout Asian Beef Strips (healthypassions.wordpress.com)
- Avocado, kumquat, and rice salad (saffronandhoney.com)
- Sriracha Guacamole (pbexplorer.wordpress.com)