1 lb rattler
7 ounce Can of Bamboo
10 Chillis (Mixed red/green)
6 Garlic Cloves
Half a Ginger Root Shoot (About 3 ounces)
2 Spring Onion
2 Tablespoon light soy sauce
4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
2 Teaspoon Sugar
4 Tablespoons Water
4 Tablespoons Oil
Clean the rattler and chop it into bite sized pieces.
Slice the bamboo, and spring onion, into fine pieces.
Chop the chilli and garlic into very small pieces.
Slice the ginger root into thin slices.
Put oil in pan turn up the heat to get it good and hot.
Add the chilli & garlic fry it for few second to release the flavour.
Add the chicken in and fry it for 2 minutes until its just cooked through.
Add the ingredient for the sauce to the pan, the soy, oyster and fish sauces and the sugar.
Add bamboo, spring onion, ginger and water, fry till brown and spoon over thai jasmine rice.
Mmm dish from the gods.
- Pan Asian: Steamed Fish with Soy Sauce (Hong Kong) (riceandcurry.wordpress.com)
- My first 4 dishes of summer (livindolcevita.wordpress.com)
- Pineapple Fried Rice (peppermintandlemongrass.wordpress.com)
- Vegetarian delights: A savoury fried (white) carrot cake from South-east Asia (chai tow kway) (thebigfatnoodle.com)
- O is for Oodles of Sesame Noodles and Whiskey Hoisin Meatballs (averilgomes.wordpress.com)
- Enter the Dragon: Bill Granger marks Chinese New Year with a healthy but deliciously indulgent feast (independent.co.uk)
- Fried Rice With Chicken Salsa and Plantain (dorothysplace.wordpress.com)
- Bacon Fried Rice (dhanirecipes.wordpress.com)
- RECIPE: Steamed Chili Fish (theeaglesroost.wordpress.com)