Sounds like they’d make a nice ham sandwich.
Here at the Pantry we make our scones fresh daily, we do three flavours; plain, fruit, and cheddar & Dijon mustard. There is constant high demand for them so they are made several times a day. With the approach of Mothers Day we have thought up of several variations to our recipes. Anybody can make these so why not treat your mother to a homemade scone this mothers day.
Cheddar and Dijon mustard scones
Makes 10 scones
- 450g self-raising flour
- 110g butter
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 300ml milk
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190c
2. Rub the butter into the flour and add the salt and pepper
3. Add the grated cheese, Dijon, mustard and mix
4. Make a well in the centre to the mix and slowly add the milk bit by bit…
View original post 218 more words